RSS

What is this Blog About?

For a while now I have been seeking to extend my responsibilities beyond where it stands - to thank the world that has been exceedingly kind to me over the years, add value to it. It was not easy! After some serious deliberation, I chose a competency that is my livelihood, a vocation I am very passionate about and committed to "interacting with people and leveraging group dynamics for individual and group success".

This blog is the result of that aspiration. I have introduced topics and experiences that contribute to Workplace Readiness and Leadership Development. The content is initially a reflection of my view but is aimed to attract diverse views from visitor to the site. The collective content will value add to the site. Businesses & professionals everywhere deserve this!

Who is Deb Dutta?

What is Workplace Readiness & Leadership Development?

What do I need from my blog visitors & subscribers?

Saturday, December 15, 2007

What do I need from my blog visitors & subscribers?

What do I need from my blog visitors & subscribers?


  • Support the blog, visit it often.
  • Contribute content liberally. Pen comments to the blog posts
  • Distribute the link within your professional and social circle your views, perspective and network will enrich everyone's learning.
  • Provide me with related links that add content value to the site - see the Useful Stuff tab on top of the page.
  • Provide me feedback and site improvement tips

No comments: